Happy Labor Day! I hope that you are enjoying a day off, and maybe even some time in the sun or at a cook-out. For today's post, I found some fun articles in the Dallas Morning News to share with you. Let me know what you think.
- Nine Ways to Work Fitness into Your Workday - these are great reminders that a little is better than none at all, and helps eliminate some of those pesky excuses
- We Fear Alcohol's Ill-Effects More Than Those of Food - should we? Mark Bittman weighs in
- The Right Wines for Grilled Salmon - it's not as simple as you think
- 10 Ways to Serve Corn on the Cob - including toasted marshmallow?!
- Inside the New Dallas Farmer's Market - fun changes for those in the area
Sometimes it's just nice to see what's going on in the news. Hope you enjoy this smattering :)